UI.Vision RPA V5.3.17 available

What’s new: https://ui.vision/rpa/home/whatsnew#5.3.17

• The new UI.Vision RPA software for Firefox version is available <= Click link to download
  • The Chrome update is delayed because the Google Chrome extension store established a new approval process for extensions that request powerful permissions. Now there is a queue with a backlog of extensions waiting to be manually reviewed, and UI.Vision RPA for Chrome is inside it.

Update January 28: Roll-out of the UI.Vision RPA software for Chrome has started, too.

In Macros panel you now get a “Content is hidden during replay”. Which basicly is fine so you can’t click macros during play, but it is a bit annoying that you can’t see what macro that is currently playing (if you have a list of macros that are played after each others). The title shortened so if you have a list of macros that starts with the same 10 letters then it’s not much help here either.

Another thing with this is that I can’t see if all my macros fail (are red) from the start and I need to stop the “play all” and check if there is something basic wrong.

Thanks for the feedback. These are good points! => We will consider reversing this change in the next update, or at least make it optional.

Hi @admin

In ui vision firefox version i do not see this message “content is hidden during replay”, what version is this ?

I checked version 5.3.17 and when i replay a macro i see all macro list, in firefox version i see ui vision windows like the oldest version.

This suggestion is very good

The title shortened so if you have a list of macros that starts with the same 10 letters then it’s not much help here either

In ui vision firefox version i do not see this message “content is hidden during replay”, what version is this ?

The message shows up only if there are more than 100 macros. Meanwhile we decided to undo this change with the next update. The goal was to improve performance, but we found a better way to do it.

1 Like

Thanks for information