UI.Vision newbie doubts

Hi everyone! I am new to UI.Vision and I’d like to clarify some doubts that are occuring:

• How do I share my macros for others to use? Is It necessary to have UI.Vision extension installed for everyone that will use (run the macros I’ve created)? How is this tool usually deployed?
  • How do I close a pop up through UI.Vision? What is the correct navigation for acomplishment?
  • When I invoke another macro I need to copy the corresponding file to the same directory where the invoker is? How it works?
  • How do I share my macros for others to use?

Best to use the “export as ZIP” feature. Or embedded your macros into a website?

Is It necessary to have UI.Vision extension installed for everyone that will use (run the macros I’ve created)?

Yes

How is this tool usually deployed?

Installed by the user from the Chrome/Firefox/Edge store. Or via command line automatically with an installation script.

How do I close a pop up through UI.Vision? What is the correct navigation for acomplishment?

I would send keystores via XTYPE, e. g. the Escape key.

When I invoke another macro I need to copy the corresponding file to the same directory where the invoker is? How it works?

This question I did not understand. What file?

Hello Ulrich! Thanks for the good and fast response.
Refrasing my question about the file. Supose I have one macro, for looping into a spreadsheet for example, and another one for iterate each line of that spreadsheet. I assume they are two different files, If I intend to export to someone or If I’ve receiveid from someone to import and execute in my environment. Consider that I want to import, for this operation to work properly, I need to copy each files contents in the "Source View (JSON) tab and save with It’s original name? Did you get the point now? Tell, If you need more explanation and examples.