Script Stops Working After Running A While

I should say that I also get this error constantly. The macro freezes, but works when I pause then play. I can’t share the code though, because it access pages behind passwords

1 Like

Under the Windows operating system, I also encountered the same problem.

We continue to investigate this issue. The next update will include a fix that hopefully solves it.

But note that for reliable 24/7 operation with Kantu we recommend that you use the command line. With the command line you will get an error message if this issue happens, and can restart your macro.

Hi - I am running a loop that opens a new web page in each iteration and saves it as a “.html” file by replacing the default name with my given name using the XType command.

However, every few iterations (about 5 or so), the second XType command stops working so that the save window stays on the screen with the default name while the loop continues to load new web pages.

The code I am using is as follows:

{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${KEY_CTRL+KEY_S}”,
“Value”: “”
},

Below is where the XType command stops working while the loop continues to work by loading new web pages.

{
  "Command": "XType",
  "Target": "MY_GIVEN_NAME_${!LOOP}",
  "Value": ""
},
  {
  "Command": "XType",
  "Target": "${KEY_ENTER}",
  "Value": ""
},

Guys, total noob here but I’ve been plagued with this problem and found a workaround that might work for you too. Ready?

Add a comment line somewhere in your code.

You’re welcome