Hi Kantu Admin, thanks for your help with some initial problems using your software last week. Here are some remaining questions:
- In order to use Kantu, do I need to keep the Selenium add-on and keep it enabled, or can I remove it from Firefox?
- Can Kantu be started up without clicking the icon to the right of the address bar? If so, can that icon be removed?
- Would it be difficult to allow the values of
!replayspeedto accept an integer for the number of miliseconds, instead of just the three text values that equate to 0, 300, and 2000 miliseconds?
- If I’m using Kantu with Storage Mode set to “File system”, and I develop a macro on my hard drive and press the “Reload” button (two head-to-tail arrows in a circle), and if there’s a bug in the macro, then the reload just leaves it out of the list. Could this behavior be changed to include it in the list with some kind of indicator that there’s a compile error or something like that? As it is, it’s confusing when a macro I know is there is not listed until I remember, “Oh, it’s missing form the list; that means there’s a bug.”
- Finally, I’m still interested in a solution to the problem of final
Enters not being recognized, if you’ve had any insights on that.