First of all I noticed this issue in Chrome but now it also appears in Firefox:
I created a macro including some “visualVerify” commands. At the beginning the test worked as expected. Every command run and no failure. But now when I run my test the tool stops at the visualVerify command. The log says
[info] Executing: | visualVerify | 1440_kopfbereich_hp_oben_dpi_96.png | 1000 |
with no change for at least 5 minutes now. In the above right corner I can click on “stop” for the macro and the tool reacts on this. But whenever the test reaches step 4 it stays there and nothing happens.
As described I first realized this with Chrome. Then I exported the macro and imported to my Firefox and everything worked fine. Now the same happens here. I did some changes on the macro before it stopped working.