Loop macro on different pages (incl. browsing to those pages)

Hi,

Very new to Ui.Vision. This question my have been asked before, but I can’t seem to find it. And maybe it’s not possible at all…

On Seamless.ai I have thousands of leads to be revealed and put into a list. This would take hours by hand.

I managed to have UI.Vision to select all 25 rows on a page, click on “Find All” to reveal the info and then click on the next page. But it only loops the pages that I recorded (which makes sense). The data gets put in a list automatically, so no need to cover that.

How can I get it to go to a new page, e.g. 2-3-4, and repeat the action on the next page? (if that is possible at all)

EDIT: the same loop issue happens with just 1 page. The recorded page plays and loops.

Thank you,
Stef

Hi,
Are you asking How to use loop?
https://ui.vision/rpa/docs/selenium-ide/while
https://ui.vision/rpa/docs/selenium-ide/if

If you need help in executing commands on your page, please provide page link.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply. Apologies for the delay in response. I think I don’t have enough JS knowledge to figure this out, but maybe if I do more research I may figure it out.

I can’t share a page link, because it’s behind a login. Is there a basic explanation I could follow?

Thank you,
Stef

Hi,
You need understand and how to control loop with Data Flow Control Selenium IDE Commands 2021 - Overview and Tutorials

Try to learn it by writing some basic macros.
Example photo added: parameter xPa is assigned value 21. Then I use loop to increase by 1. Using while loop, the loop repeat untill value 30. First macro (1st photo), while loop with condition: ${xPa} <= 30. And 2nd macro, while loop with condition true: it means that the loop is forever, however, loop will be broken with Break command with control: If ${xPa} == 30 then break.

Then please refer Loop action to next elements in page - #3 by Minh_Hung
Pagination every 20 loops go next page searching good workaround