Loop inside the macro with CSV (not all the macro)

Hello,
I’m new on Kantu and I’m trying to learn how to use it correctly. :blush:

I’m looking for a solution to run a loop inside my macro.

I don’t want to loop all the macro, I want for example to loop 86x from line 8 to the end. (And I don’t want to loop from the beginning to line 8)

I’ve got a csv file to read and type in the loop and I want one loop = one line to read and type. For example Loop1=CSV Line1 ; Loop2 = CSV Line2 ; Loop3 = CSV Line3 etc…

For the moment I added a gotolabel at the end and a label at the beginning of the loop (line 8 in my first example). I also want to know if it is possible to choose the number of loop, I need 86 loop and after those 86, the macro start again from the beginning (line 1)

For the CSV, after the loop 86 (line 86 of csv), is it possible to go back to line one of the csv when the macro is moving back to the beginning?

I don’t know if my explanations are good, thank you for everyone reading me, I hope I will find the solution with your help :wink:

Thank you everyone

For the moment I added a gotolabel at the end and a label at the beginning of the loop (line 8 in my first example).

That seems like a good solution. Or is there a problem with it?

For the CSV, after the loop 86 (line 86 of csv), is it possible to go back to line one of the csv when the macro is moving back to the beginning?

Yes. Assume you want to go back to line 5:

store | 5 | !csvreadlinenumber

See UI Automation Open-Source Selenium IDE plus additional features, iMacros alternative

1 Like

Thank you a lot for your help, it solved my probleme, I removed goto label and used while loop and loop counter to have only 86 loops so everything is okay thank you :slightly_smiling_face: