isTable is not working in OCR php

I am trying to scan a receipt but its scanning vertically. isTable is set to true still its not working
‘multipart’ => [

[  'isTable' => 'true',
          'scale' => 'true',
        'OCREngine' => '2',
         'name' => 'file',
        'contents' => $fileData

]
Is there issue with my php?
Thanks,
Nimmy

If you test the connection with Postman, do you get the same result?

You probably know it, but just in case: Postman is a free app, see Free OCR API

If you see the problem even with Postman, a screenshot of the result could be helpful.

Hint: Postman can do code export! So for example, in the screenshot below it generated PHP code. This cURL PHP call works fine.

See also:

Thanks… The curl option worked well. But i get error while calling the api in between. (mayb 3 times). i am using an image url “https://ocr.space/Content/Images/receipt-ocr-original.jpg” but it says no image. Do you think the api is down or something?

The free OCR API servers are sometimes overloaded, for 100% uptime please consider using the PRO plan, it uses different and faster servers.

Having said that, right now all looks fine for the free API:

Do you still see the error? If so, a Postman screenshot would be helpful.

Below is the error i get.
Do you have pay as you go for PRO.

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ParsedResults’ of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\samsung-retail\func\curl.php on line 46

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\samsung-retail\func\curl.php on line 46

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ParsedText’ of non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\samsung-retail\func\curl.php on line 46

If you test the connection with Postman, do you get the same result? This looks more like a bug in your code?

Thanks its a problem with my localhost. I have another issue now. when i use OCR engine1 and OCR engine 2 , i get different outputs. i am trying this for receipts.

Also when the image is send from whatsapp again the result changes.

Do you mean different OCR results? That is normal - these are two different OCR engines!

For English receipt OCR, the engine2 is usually better.

if i download the same image from whatsapp and scan then the result is different. Is there any way that i can get perfect conversion?

Can you post both images here?