ipcPromise: onAsk timeout 1000 for cmd "RUN_COMMAND", args "[object Object]"

Hi everyone,
this bug was reported here alreads but since i could not find a solution to this I want to post this again.

please check this screencast: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XmDMytk_ybDdUjN1OORg7LOgCNM6RZek/view?usp=sharing
In the video the script runs for 3 loops until the error occured. i paused in between the loops

what the script does:

1. click on tags in tag area to delete some tags
  2. read csv
  3. insert name in name area
  4. insert tags in description area (this is a workaround since pasting directly to tag area via kantu does not work for some reason)
  5. cut and paste tags from description area to tag area
  6. jump back to description area and insert description

step 5 is where the error occurs.
the script then opens a new window and continues with the next loop.

the whole script works perfectly except for this error.

the website is also available with .com domain. the error occurs here as well.

i have a good internet connection with 90 mbit/s download and 32 mbit/s upload speed.
my computer is a little bit old but runs on win 10:

any help appreciated

I think this is a random bug, some macros I used sometimes report this error but if i check there are NOT any errori in form fields.

I have notice about this bug from years but there is not a test case that reproduce this error always, in my opinion this is random bug and can not reproduced always.

Today my macro show the same error

[error][ignored]

Line 36: ipcPromise: onAsk timeout 1000 for cmd "RUN_COMMAND", args "[object Object]"

This is my line 36

{
  "Command": "type",
  "Target": "xpath=//p[2]/textarea",
  "Value": "${!COL2}"
},

The macro filled well the textarea but show the error, I cheched all fields and all is filled well there are not any error.

My simple question is what is this error ?