Increase UI speed

Is it possible to run UI Vision without “Table View” and “Source View”, and don’t save “Info Logs”, only Errors and Echo. This is for increase execution speed on slow machine. Maybe something like “headless” mode.
I have a virtual machine from 1GB RAM and 1 CPU for test case. When I open UI Vision tab in FULL view speed is slow. When I Unmaximize the tab the speed is faster. I think this is from rendering and moving line in “Table View”. And if remove loggin I think it can be more faster.
I use “Replayspeed” - “FAST”.

You can disable logging, that helps:

Is it possible to run UI Vision without “Table View” and “Source View”

Not yet, but that is a good idea. We will be testing it!

and don’t save “Info Logs”

That is already possible, see @ulrich answer.

I know for this, but it’s only stop showing logs, but they are saved, because when I show “All” the old logs are showed. I need stop all (maybe expect “echo”), and hide “Table View”.

Understood. We will test if not saving them makes a significant difference.

The latest version V6.1.1 has store | nodisplay | !replayspeed - this new !replayspeed value stops any UI display. This speeds up the macro run time by a factor of 10! :slight_smile:

The same setting is available as command line switch -nodisplay.

3 Likes

This new command is amazing ui vision is super fast, it’s great for scraping now

1 Like

I have a question

In a macro can i use before
store | nodisplay | !replayspeed

and after more commands

store | medium | !replayspeed

If i want to disable ui vision gui in a part of macro only it’s possible ?

Thanks

This is not possible. If you have medium speed turned on, then there is enough time for GUI rendering. So I see no problem with that, or?

Ui vision is very slow when scraping tables so for the scraping part of tables only I wanted to disable the gui, after reactivating it normally

But… then why use speed=mediun?

I would do it like this:

• store | nodisplay | !replayspeed
  • Now do the web scraping!
  • store | medium | !replayspeed - back to display for the rest of the macro

Does this solve it? Or maybe I misunderstand?

You got it right I wanted to know if it was possible in the same macro to alternate commands

store | nodisplay | !replayspeed
Now do the web scraping!
store | medium | !replayspeed - back to display for the rest of the macro
1 Like

Ok, great. So yes, that is possible! You can turn “nodisplay” on and off as you need inside a macro.

3 Likes

This is amazing. UI vision is very fast.
It’s use less RAM and CPU, and works fast.

3 Likes

can I increase the log size? cause I am only able to see like <30 lines of echo. I need to see more output.

Have you tried hard-drive mode or LocalStorageExport command?

I try to not download extra module if I can. anyway, it is not an issue anymore. no longer working on this