I need a UI.Vision expert for a development

Hi,

I’ll say in advance that I’m not an IT guy, but a Payroll Manager looking for automating some of the clients processes. Firstly I was thinking about the new UIFlows of Microsoft Power Automate, but someone told me to have a look at UI.Vision.

I’m looking to automate a specific process:

Nowadays, I receive from clients an Excel file with all the details needed to type some fields (ID number, name, salary, contract, etc) into the payroll software. These details are manually introduced into the payroll software (no Excel interface to upload the inputs). The payroll software is a Cobol application (yes, your read correctly: Cobol) installed in a Windows server, but the process should be run in the machine, not the server.

I’d like to give UI.vision a try, but I need help from an expert, so I’m open to receive PMs from some freelances to create this project.

Thanks in advance.

David

If you do not find a RPA software expert here, have a look at freelancer.com or upwork.com. I wrote about this in my old post here: Hiring - Desktop Automation - #2 by Plankton

The payroll software is a Cobol application (yes, your read correctly: Cobol) installed in a Windows server,

Your project reminds me a bit of this AS400 project here: UI Vision use macros control some terminal base application (e.g. AS400 RPG)

David,
I am looking for a consultant to help us as well, were you ever successful in finding anyone?

Thanks!!

hi, i am also interested in the enterprise automation (rpa) domain and have have build my own ui.vision based engine to get my azure machine learning model updated hourly on cloud server. it will cost me at least 120K annually, if i hire 4 human to do it 24 by 5. i am thinking to get some additional resource to offer an standard RPA development service.

let me know if you are interested to talk your project opportunity. thanks.