Getting started manual

Hello everyone

I’m new to RPA software and UI Vision, so what I really need is a very basic ‘Getting Started’ manual. I haven’t been able to find it on the site, nor in any of the videos. Some of the getting started topics could be:

• How to build your first macro
  • How to distribute the launch of UI Vision via a webpage so that end users can access the set up wizard and build/deploy their own macros
  • and loads more

Does anyone have such a manual or can guide me in the above uqestions, please?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Mikkel

Hi, here are some good tips on getting started: How to use this platform - #2 by ulrich

In general, if you get stuck somewhere, just ask in this forum.

• How to distribute the launch of UI Vision via a webpage so that end users can access the set up wizard and build/deploy their own macros

Can you please provide us with more details on this? The standard way to launch macros from a website is described here: Demo Embed RPA software scripts into a website

If this method does not work for you, please tell us why.

Hi again guys

Yes, the described method for distributing specified macros seem to work, see screenshot.

However, I’m more looking for the option to distribute the actual admin interface to users, so that they themselves can start setting up their robots, see screenshot of the interface I’m referring to.

Would this be possible to distribute via a webpage as well?

Thanks again.