Error ipcPromise on load pictures to a website

Hello,
I am trying run a script that was recorded by UI Vision itself and it crashes an error new to me:
ipcPromise: onAsk timeout 10000 for cmd “PANEL_CALL_PLAY_TAB”, args {“ipcTimeout”:100,“ipcNoLaterThan”:3302958489420,“payload”:{“command”:“RUN_COMMAND”,“args”:{“command”:{“cmd”:“type”,“target”:“name=photos”,“value”:“C:\Users\hatal\Pictures\Ventes BonCoin\2020\Pictures\Très joli ensemble T-shirt short gris multicolore In extenso 5 ans TBE 10.jpg”,“description”:“”,“extra”:{“playHighlightElements”:true,“playScrollElementsIntoView”:true,“timeoutPageLoad”:60,“timeoutElement”:10,“timeoutDownload”:60,“timeoutDownloadStart”:10,“lastCommandOk”:true,“errorIgnore”:false,“waitForVisible”:false,“retryInfo”:{“retryCount”:0}}}}}}

Script
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “Nouvelle inscription d'un membre”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id="photos"]/div[2]/div/div/div/div[3]/div/button/span/span/span”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “name=photos”,
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “name=photos”,
“Value”: “C:\Users\hatal\Pictures\Ventes BonCoin\2020\Pictures\Très joli ensemble T-shirt short gris multicolore In extenso 5 ans TBE 10.jpg”,
}

I am simply trying to load a picture to a website. It worked in the past. Anyone could help?

Best regards,
Marcela

Thanks for this report. We confirmed this issue and will look into it.

Workaround: You can use XClick and XType for file upload automation.

Hey guys, I am experiencing a similar issue when entering content into a form.

Error message:

• [error]
    Line 25: ipcPromise: onAsk timeout 3000 for cmd “PANEL_CALL_PLAY_TAB”, args {“ipcTimeout”:60000,“ipcNoLaterThan”:3304861509824,“payload”:{“command”:“HEART_BEAT”,“args”:""}}

Part of the Script where it is happening:

{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id=“app-main”]/div/div/div/div/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div[3]/div/div/div/div/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div/div/div",
},
{
“Command”: “sendKeys”,
“Target”: "xpath=//
[@id=“app-main”]/div/div/div/div/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[2]/div/div[3]/div/div/div/div/div[2]/div/div[2]/div”,
“Value”: “ok”,
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${!COL2}”,
},

Is there a way to solve this yet?

I hope we see an update soon. Meanwhile you can go back to V6.2.8 or use the XClick/XType automation for file uploads <= that is what I do.

Video of file upload with XClick/XType:

@Marcela_H Can you please try again? It seems the issue is gone without any changes in the RPA software. Maybe a Chrome update fixed it? Or do you still see the problem?

Here is my file upload test. All works fine:

Hello,

i have the same issue: