Error in creating any macros "Failed to create macro : An operation that depends on state cached in an interface object was made but the state had changed since it was read from disk"

hi there,

I’ve been using UI.vision RPA for a few weeks and have been very happy with it. However today all my macros just disappeared and even after re-installing I’m unable to create a single macro and am getting this error message (in Logs terminal and as an error message at the top of the screen):

Failed to create macro: An operation that depends on state cached in an interface object was made but the state had changed since it was read from disk

I’m using newest Chrome browser and UI.Vision RPA extension for it. I don’t have XModule installed. Would really appreciate if someone knows how I could get my UI.Vision back to work again? Thanks.

This is a strange error, I am not sure what triggered it.

Do you have a backup of your macros?

hi , thanks for your response. I have already tried import backup with no avail. The error message I’m seeing doesn’t allow me to even create macros manually. In other words, UI.Vision RPA is currently not even usable in my Chrome browser (Windows 10 machine)… I suppose no one else is having this issue…?