Embedded Macros Now Close The Page

We expect to have the next version available at the end of April, so in around 2-3 weeks. This will of course include the patches for this issue.

It is great I have come across this thread. My friend is a developer. And to gain some experience and fresh information, he is giving consultations for free. He is from New York, 323 area code. He is available at any time and will help you immediately after you get in touch with him. But I cannot disclose his details here. So please write to my private message box to get his contacts.

@Anton_Mazur What kind of issue(s) do you have? If they are not reported already, please report them now here in the forum, so that the Kantu team can fix them with the next update.

Meanwhile, you can revert any update with a version from the archive.

@admin Any news on the patch? I worked my own validation into the line breaks issue that just globally replaces the \n with an actual line break, but I haven’t found any good workarounds for the API macro problem unfortunately.

Thanks

The bug is fixed already internally. But some other (unrelated) features are not done yet and are holding up the next update. But it should be ready in 1-2 weeks.

Any chance a patch version can be submitted a la 5.5.8? If it’s already fixed in your dev build, could you fork the current 5.5.7 with some of the bug fixes? That way you wouldn’t be launching an update with whatever new features half built.

If it’s going to be another few weeks, that would give the Google team plenty of time to review before your next version is ready. The update I pushed on my extension “only” took 2 or 3 days to be reviewed. Again, not trying to be a pain, but you mentioned it would be 2-3 weeks last time.

It just sucks because Kantu is MUCH more useful with embedded command line macros than any other method.

Ok, understood. We will upload it today in our beta channel. Then lets see how long it takes the Chrome team to review it…

This issue is finally completely solved with V5.7.3: UI.Vision RPA V5.7.5 available

Technical details: Only when the “Run embedded macros…” option is checked, UI.Vision inserts data-kantu=“1” into the website. This is the way the embedded Javascript macro knows that UI.Vision is installed. Otherwise the embedded Javascript prompts the user to download the extension first.

data-kantu