Bug on macOS Catalina with XModules

Hello,

I use this solution to do an RPA POC in the company where I am working and I don’t know why but when I try to test if XModule is installed on my mac I have always the message who tell me that he is not installed. I have the last version of macOS and I follow the tutorial step by step for the installation so can you help me?

N.B. The RealUser XModule and the DesktopAutomation XModule were successfully installed but the FileAccess XModule still not installed and I can’t click on the home folder tab. When I try to run the DemoXRun macro I have this error : [error] xFile is not installed yet. Have a nice day.

Thank you for your help.

Antoine.

With the Catalina update (10.15) macOS got a new security feature called notarization. Please see [Solved] PSA: Beware Mac Catalina update - #3 by admin and here on how to solve this.

But since 2 of 3 XModules already work for you, I assume you already followed these instructions for two XModules, but missed the third one? If so, then doing the same steps for the XFile XModule should fix the issue.

Hello,

thank you for your help but I still have the same issue. I follow the instruction of the link you send me but I still have this error when I run the DemoXRun Macro… : [error] xFile is not installed yet but when I do the installation everything seems to be OK… Do you have other suggestions?

Thank you.

Antoine.

Hello,

I try to intall it on a laptop with Windows and I still have the same issue. I follow the instruction of the link you send me but I still have this error when I run the DemoXRun Macro… : [error] xFile is not installed yet but when I do the installation everything seems to be OK… Do you have other suggestions?

Thank you.

Antoine.

If you open the XModule settings page - does it show the 3 XModules as installed?

If not: Contact us at team AT ui.vision, and we can arrange a remote access session to have a look at it. Just mention this forum post.