[Recreator required] Browser inactivity And Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab

Hi

When you leave the browser firefox and Kantu open for a few minutes and then start a macro Kantu it seems to lose control of the open tab and shows error “Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab”, Can you solve this problem?

Open the browser, open Kantu, wait for minutes and then start a macro, it will show an error “Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab”.

It is an annoying error that wastes time it seems that Kantu loses control of the open tab and can no longer control it.

Hmm… I can not recreate this:

• Is this on Chrome or Firefox?

• Does it happen even with the demo macros?

Hi @admin

With firefox and kantu 4.2.7 but with older version of kantu too.

It is a problem that often happens and forces me to stop the macro, open a new tab and activate the macro again.

When there is this problem every macro don’t work.

Usually i click in kantu “Info for this command” wait kantu open a new tab and restart the macro otherwise remain in every macro the error “Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab”.

I search a solution to prevent this error.

This error does not always appear and I cannot understand the reason why in some moments it appears, if I can discover details I write it in the forum.

Thanks

Can you include maybe a screencast of this issue? I tried to test this already last week, but even if I leave kantu open for hours, I do not get "Error #101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab”

This is a very strange error because sometimes I start a macro and it reports error “Error # 101: Kantu is not connected to a browser tab” I did a lot of research to understand what it depends on but I could not understand why.

I currently use a default page in firefox saved in the pc (html page) but still sometimes shows this error.

This error is present both with firefox 66 and with firefox ESR 60.

When this error occurs some commands continue to work others do not work anymore.

Can you please retest this issue with V5.0? I hope it is fixed.

I still have this issue. Kantu version 5.1.9 using Mozilla Firefox version 68.0.2

I have the same problem, with latest Firefox (and Chrome) and latest (and a few older) UI.Vision. Good app, but have a ton of bugs. :frowning:

But desktop mode resolve this problem.

When see this error, close browser and reopen it and restart macro

Please describe when/how you get this error…

When i use browser mode, usually in an rdp session. But desktop mode resolve this problem. The main problem is: after the command timeout cant sense the first commands: for example: the open opens the page, but the software waiting for the opening, and this creates an infinite loop. For example after an internal server error…

Please see Error #101 Solution