New Windows Ui Vision more fast and easy to use

Hi @admin

I wanted to propose to add a ui vision a mini bar to choose and start, pause, stop e record macros quickly.

the ui vision window is very uncomfortable because it does not attach to the browser and overlaps and to start a macro you need to open it, it would be much easier and convenient to have a mini window in the browser (toolbar) that allows minimal operations to manage macros , you would avoid having to open the ui vision window that overlaps in front of the screen and confuses. look at the picture of how I made it.

So from the mini window there would be the minimum essential commands while from the classic window of ui vision there would be all the commands of now.

What do you think ?

toolbar

This is an example but a solution to manage fast the macros will be appreciated.

the ui vision window is very uncomfortable because it does not attach to the browser

I agree

and overlaps and to start a macro you need to open it,

You can avoid this already with the bookmark feature!

See here:

=> Did you try to use this feature yet? If no, please try it :slight_smile:

If you used it already and did not like it, please let me know why it did not work for you, so we can improve it further.

it would be much easier and convenient to have a mini window in the browser (toolbar) that allows minimal operations to manage macros , you would avoid having to open the ui vision window that overlaps in front of the screen and confuses.

I agree that would be nice, but the extension API from Chrome and Firefox do not allow this (or do you know any extension with such an UI? If yes, let us know).

We plan to do a complete UI refresh in the future, and ideas for it are very welcome.

Hi @admin

I used firefox and Shortkeys addons for me do not work i can not use bookmark feature.

Usually i need to start macro with my browser opened otherwise i can use a batch file to run browser + macro.

I search a simple solution to run macro with firefox opened.

I tried now bookmark on firefox with macro it’s confortable, the only boring thing is to create a bookmark for each macro and if you have so many macros it is tiring. Furthermore, if you change the name of a macro you must remember to recreate a new bookmark and delete the old one.

Actually when i need to run a macro, i click on ui vision icon, open ui vision windows, select the macro e click play but it is slow.

Have you used Shortkeys addons for firefox because for me do not work.

Thanks

I use noscript addons for firefox and open an overlay, it’s more confortable to use.

It is certainly more comfortable and less invasive than a window that appears in front of you and covers your view. With one click it appears, execute the command and then it disappears.

@admin

The bookmark function is excellent because I can start macros directly from the keyboard without using the mouse (very fast), a quick method to create bookmarks for all macros would be needed, a fast system would be needed to automatically create the bookmark of each macro, so it would be easy to manage them. if you have so many macros it is tiring to create individual bookmarks one at a time in any case it is an excellent function.

I didn’t know the bookmark function or rather I had never used it, if I found a way to assign a key combination to each bookmark it would be even better.