How do I scroll to the bottom of a page?

Can you post the full json pls?

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two options:

1. Click something at the bottom of the page. It can be any element/text. UI.Vision automatically scrolls the element into view.

Example: This macro scroll to the button of the UI Vision blog. It finds and clicks the “ALL RIGHTS RESERVED” text at the bottom:

{
  "Name": "scroll",
  "CreationDate": "2019-6-17",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "https://ui.vision/blog/",
      "Value": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "xpath=/html/body/footer/div/div[2]",
      "Value": ""
    }
  ]
}
  1. Other option: Use XTYPE to simulate the ${KEY_PAGE_DOWN} key many times.

(CTRL+HOME typically scrolls to the top of the window. CTRL+END typically scrolls to the bottom of a window. But these are not supported yet)

1 Like

Hi Ulrich – thanks once again for you help.

I have the code up and the module installed – on Chrome mac machine – run the script but see on changes on actual MacBook screen.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Thanks

1 Like

I have the same question. I have tried the XType - page down option, but it seems to try to be entering the type into the address bar (it just places the cursor in there and fails)

I have also tried to click the footer object but it fails to find it, then again, times out.

Does anyone have any more ideas, please?

@sooshi Is this on a Mac? In any case, a screencast of the issue will be helpful.

And: Can you try if this macro works for you? => What command do I need to use to scroll down my content in a web page? - #2 by ulrich

Sorry! I just came back in here to delete this message, but too late. Selecting an element in the footer of the page did work for me, I think I formatted it wrong :\

Thanks again