Can't select macros in Local Storage

Hello - hoping someone can help with a couple of issues? (I’ve also emailed this to team at a9t9)

Kantu was working great for me until yesterday.

The two issues are:

1. Kantu was working fine yesterday morning, then I was amending one of my macros and I suddenly stopped being able to select any of the macros in Local Storage. I can select and run macros in Hard Drive storage.

Screen shot below. When I move my cursor up and down on the macros column in Local Storage, the little menu icon is highlighted, but I can’t select any macros. When I right click on a macro, I just get the Chrome right click menu, not the Kantu one. For the macros in Hard Drive, I get the proper Kantu right click menu.

Have I broken something? How do I fix it?

1. Second issue is with backups. I installed the FileAccess XModule today as I thought I would uninstall and reinstall Kantu to see if this would fix issue (1)

When I go to Settings/Backup/Run Backup Now. I get a backup zip, but this only contains Datasource, Images, and Screenshots. I’ve checked and have got all the 5 options ticked (i.e. Macros and Test Suites as well). I’ve tried unticking and re-ticking the option boxes. I’ve also tried unticking all boxes apart from the macros, this gives a zip containing no files.

Any idea what I’m doing wrong with this?

Thanks!

When I go to Settings/Backup/Run Backup Now. I get a backup zip, but this only contains Datasource, Images, and Screenshots.

Important: If you have storage mode = hard drive, the backup includes the macros from the hard drive (maybe you do not have any there?). To save the macros from local storage into the backup, make sure that storage mode = Local storage when you do the backup!

Hi Timo - thanks for your reply.

I had a look at this and I already had Local Storage selected when I ran the backup. This results in three folders: Datasource, Images, and Screenshots, but no Macros folder.

When I changed the storage mode to File System and run the backup I get two folders: Macros and Screenshots. I’ve got two macros stored in hard drive but these don’t appear in the backup Macros folder.

I’ve just checked again and I’m still experiencing the problem where I can’t select any of the macros in Local Storage, but I can select those in File System storage.

Anything else I can try to resolve this with?

Thanks
Ben