Bookmarks not working after this last update — Firefox

My bookmarks don’t work any longer after yesterday’s update. Please fix this. Something goes wrong with the updates. The other day was that all my macros where deleted when accepting the new demos. Please get it straight because this is a waste of time.

My bookmarks don’t work any longer after yesterday’s update.

Sorry about these issues. For the bookmarks issue, please see [Issue #538] Bookmark Issues with V4.2.5 on Chrome - #4 by admin - Bug Reports - UI.Vision RPA Software Forum | Discuss RPA Automation, Selenium IDE and OCR API Text Recognition

The other day was that all my macros where deleted when accepting the new demos.

This is the first report we hear about it. But I assume it is related to the upgrade to a new internal file system in V4.2.5. We tested the upgrade extensively, but it seems something escaped us here. But now that the upgrade is done, this should not happen again.

The most secure option is to use the harddrive storage option. It is the best storage option.

I am confident that this issue is solved with V5.0. We extensively tested the bookmark feature as part of the new folder support.